ResMed Ventilator Astral 100
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
Specification of Resmed Astral 100 Portable Ventilator:
|Modes of ventilation||CMV(VC), CMV(PC), AV(VC), AV(PC), SIMV(VC), PSIMV|
|Respiratory Rate||Adult: Off, 2-50 bpm, Pediatric: Off, 5-80 bpm|
|Patient Age Group||Adult|
|Operation Mode||Battery Operated, Electricity Operated|
|Indications for Use||Life support for patients over 11 lbs (5 kg)|
|Delivered Pressure||2-50 (leak circuit)|
|Internal Battery||Lithium-Ion battery, 14.4V, 6.6 Ah, 95 Wh. 8 hours of backup power|
|Sound Level||43 dBA|
|Dimensions||285 mm x 215 mm x 93 mm|
|Weight||7.1 lbs (3.2 kg)|
Features of Resmed Astral 100 Portable Ventilator:
- Astral Connectivity to Air View: ResMed's connectivity module will enable your care provider to access key data in the cloud to better manage and improve your care, all within ResMed's secure, HIPAA-compliant cloud network
- iVAPS: ResMed's intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support mode is a unique algorithm that adjusts to a patient's respiratory rate, targets alveolar ventilation, and automatically adjusts pressure support as needed to accommodate each patient's unique needs, even as their disease progresses. iVAPS is indicated for patients weighing more than 66lbs (30kg).
- Convenience in motion: Astral’s mobility bag features a transparent panel that makes the screen fully visible and accessible, and includes straps to wear over the shoulder or mount onto wheelchairs.
- Discreet performance: It's extremely quiet at just 35 dBA, making life more peaceful for you and others.
- Ease of use: Astral is designed with an intuitive interface, user-friendly menu, and easy operation, helping make ventilation support straightforward and efficient.
- Suitable for pediatric use: Because a child's ventilation needs are different, we've designed a whole system for pediatric care: Astral with our Pixi pediatric mask (designed especially for children).