Laerdal AED Trainer FR2
Lightweight and easy to carry the unit
Fully compliant with AHA 2015 guidelines.
Easy to install/replace a module that has our pre-programmed scenarios in multiple languages.
The remote control unit provides instructors with easy access to changing scenarios and the ability to pause play.
8 pre-programmed scenarios provide useful training and troubleshooting options for students.
Dimensions of the unit are 7.5"x 6"x1.
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
- Ten pre-configured sudden cardiac arrest scenarios compatible with training programs developed by internationally recognized responder programs
- Remote control (optional) for manual scenario selection pause/resume function, AED Trainer 2 volume control, motion artifact, low battery or replace battery, loose electrodes connection, shockable or nonshockable rhythms, and error conditions that simulate the red X in the HeartStart FR2’s status display window
- Designed for use with the AED Little Anne® and AED Resusci Anne® manikins with Laerdal LINK Technology by providing student feedback as to proper pad placement on the manikins. It can also be used with any other manikin where Laerdal Link Technology is not available
- Proper pad placement required in order for the trainer to advance in the scenarios when used with the AED Little Anne or AED Resusci Anne manikins
- Realistic battery case simulates detachment and insertion of the HeartStart FR2 defibrillator’s battery pack
- Pull-tab status indicator simulates the Heartstart FR2 status window for maintenance training
- Includes high-quality soft pack with “1-2-3” protocol card for added training realism and durable storage of the equipment