Boston UroMax Ultra+Encore26 inflator+2 way stopcock
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
Balloon dilatation may allow the procedure to be
completed at a single stage and avoid additional
medical costs and side effects of a staged,
Radial dilatation may help
avoid additional procedures and subsequent financial
burden to the hospital system and patient.
Balloon dilatation of strictures under visualization
may avoid the potential shearing forces
associated with sequential rigid dilatation.3
• Available as a kit or a single balloon
• Kit includes one UroMax Ultra™ Balloon,
Encore™ 26 Inflator, and two-way stopcock
1. The UroMax Ultra™ Balloon Dilatation Catheter device has been tested with passing results according to ASTM D6499-032.
2. Kuntz NJ, Neisius A, Tsivian M, et al. Balloon dilation of the ureter: A contemporary review of outcomes and complications.
J Urol. 2015 Aug;194(2):413-7.
3. Stamatiou K, Christopoulos G, Moschouris H, et al. Treatment of urethral strictures with balloon dilation: A forgotten tale.
Arch Ital Urol Androl. 2015 Sep 30;87(3):254-5.
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
CAUTION: The law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a physician. Indications, contraindications, warnings and
instructions for use can be found in the product labelling supplied with each device. Information for use only in countries with
applicable health authority registrations. Material not intended for use in France.
Products shown for INFORMATION purposes only and may not be approved or for sale in certain countries. Please check
availability with your local sales representative or customer service.
All images are the property of Boston Scientific. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Please consult your sales representative for more information and ordering details.