BMC RESmart Auto BI-PAP Y25T
This machine is a two-level positive pressure device intended to provide non-invasive ventilation to patients with respiratory failure or obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), in the hospital or in the House. The Auto BiPAP Y25T with a humidifier is only used for one patient and should not be reused on another person. This is to avoid the risk of cross-infection.
The device has Ti Min / Ti Max to ensure inspiration time and considerably improve the treatment effect. It is completely ergonomic and has a powerful design.
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
- BiPAP - Y-25T, Modes - CPAP, S, ST, T
- Type: Breathing, COPD, sleep apnea
- Usage: Ideal for COPD, Sleep apnea and obesity patient, COPD, Respiratory, Sleep apnea
- Real-time monitoring: Tidal Volume (TV), Respiratory rate (Res Rate), Minute ventilation (Min Vent), Leakage (Leak)
- Innovative tracking technology ensures accurate and comfortable therapy.
- Unique sensitivity settings offer comfortable individual therapy
- Auto on/Auto-off function. Quick and easy operation
- Device Size Dimensions : 170 mm × 180 mm × 118 mm, or 290 mm × 180 mm × 134 mm (with the humidifier)
- Weight : 1.5 kg, or 2.5 kg (with the humidifier)
- Mode of Operation : Continuous
- Work Mode : CPAP, S, S/T, T
- SD Card : SD card can record patient data and fault information.
- AC Power Consumption : 100 – 240 V ～ 2 – 1 A, 50 / 60 Hz
- Pressure Range IPAP : 4.0 ～ 25.0 H20 (only applies to Y-25T, U-25T)
- EPAP : 4.0 ～ 25.0 H20 (only applies to Y-25T, Y-30T, U-25T, U-30T, U-30AT)