Key Account Manager - Corporate Sales
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to move forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Developing & Executing Sales Plan / Strategy
- Motivating sales team to achieve targets, reduce attrition
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecast
- Implementation of CRM and KOL engagement plans
- Forecasting accuracy for Sales and Inventory planning/control
- Should have strong team-building/ nurturing and mentoring capabilities
- Enthusiastic with a high achievement orientation
- Must have an excellent sales track record
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical skills, result orientation
- Excellent negotiation skills
- 5 years of pharma/medical sales experience with at least 2 years in leading sales teams
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans
- Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
10 days / year
Eat & Drink
Tea or Coffee and